SCIENTIFIC AND METHODICAL APPROACH TO DETERMINATION OF LEVEL OF EFFICIENCY OF THE ORGANIC MARKET
Shtyrkhun Khrystyna, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14035 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Theoretical approaches to definition of the concept "efficiency" and its kinds are investigated. The system of indicators for an assessment of efficiency of the organic market is offered. Scientific and methodical approach to determination of level of efficiency of the organic market is presented. The generalized integrated indicator of efficiency of the organic market of Ukraine and the member countries of the EU and is calculated and the level of efficiency and the place of each country in a rating are determined. Segmentation of potential consumers of organic production by means of the K-segmentation method is carried out. The most perspective segment of consumption of organic production is defined. The matrix of strategic prospects of development of the organic market is developed.
state regulation, efficiency, integrated indicator, market of organic production, system
1. Andriichuk, V.H. (2002). Ekonomika ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv [The economy of agricultural enterprises]. Kyiv : KNEU (in Ukrainian).
2. Bazylevych, V.D. (ed.) (2007). Ekonomichna teoriia: Politekonomiia [Economics, Political Economy]. Kyiv: Znannia-Pres (in Ukrainian).
3. Kutsenko, A.V. (2008). Orhanizatsiino-ekonomichnyi mekhanizm upravlinnia efektyvnistiu diialnosti pidpryiemstv spozhyvchoi kooperatsii Ukrainy [Organizational-economic mechanism of efficiency management of the enterprises of consumer cooperatives in Ukraine]. Poltava: RVV PUSKU (in Ukrainian).
4. Morshchenok, T.S. (2014). Ohliad pidkhodiv do vyznachennia ekonomichnoi sutnosti poniattia «efektyvnist» [Review of approaches to determining the economic essence of the concept of «efficiency»]. Ekonomichnyi visnyk Zaporizkoi derzhavnoi inzhenernoi akademii - Economic Bulletin of Zaporizhia State Engineering Academy, no. 8, pp. 82–89 (in Ukrainian).
5. Osovska, H.V. (2007). Ekonomichnyi slovnyk [Economic Dictionary]. Kyiv: Kondor (in Ukrainian).
6. Fandel, H. (2000). Teoriia vyrobnytstva i vytrat [The theory of production and costs]. Kyiv: Takson (in Ukrainian).
7. Chudovska, V.A. (2013). Napriamy pidvyshchennia ekoloho-ekonomichnoi efektyvnosti vyrobnytstva orhanichnoi silskohospodarskoi produktsii [Directions of increasing environmental and economic efficiency of organic agricultural products]. Zbalansovane pryrodokorystuvannia – Balanced use of nature, no. 4, pp. 75–81 (in Ukrainian).
8. Shevchuk, H.M. (2011). Ekoloho-ekonomichne obgruntuvannia orhanichnoho silsko-hospodarskoho vyrobnytstva (na prykladi Rivnenskoi oblasti) [Ecological and economic assessment of agricultural organic production (on example of Rivne region)]. Marketynh ta menedzhment innovatsii – Marketing and Innovation Management, no. 4, vol. 1, pp. 241–252 (in Ukrainian).
9. Shkuratov, O.I. (2012). Orhanizatsiino-ekonomichnyi mekhanizm ekolohichnoi bezpeky v ahrarnomu sektori ekonomiky [Organizational-economic mechanism of environmental safety in the agricultural sector]. Stalyi rozvytok ekonomiky – Sustainable economic development, no. 2, pp. 34–37 (in Ukrainian).