METHOD OF ASSESSMENT OF RELATIONSHIP CONCLUDED CONTRACTS TYPES IN EACH SEGMENT OF REAL ESTATE MARKET WITH THE DEFINITION OF THE IMPACT OF ECONOMIC FACTORS SYSTEM
Stolbova Мaria, Open International University of Human Development “Ukraine”, Kyiv, Ukraine
This article analyzes the development trends of the real estate market for its segments (residential, land, commercial). The basic characteristic of the trend of the market. The applied methods of evaluation of the relationship types of contracts concluded in each segment of real estate (residential, commercial and land) using correlation and regression analysis based normalization values by type of agreements concluded for each real estate segment to bring them to the dimensionless coefficients of complex allowed to perform evaluating the weight and significance of business entity through innovative indicatively geometric method available indicators at different physical nature.
real estate market, contracted in the market, segments real estate market, economic factors
1. Ofitsiynyy sayt Ministerstva yustytsiyi Ukrayiny [Official web-site of Ministry of Justice of Ukraine]. Retrieved from https://minjust.gov.ua/ua.
2. Ofitsiynyy sayt Derzhavnoyi sluzhby statystyky Ukrayiny [Official web-site of State Statistics Service of Ukraine]. Retrieved from http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/.
3. Kavun, S. (2016). Indicative-geometric method for estimation of any business entity. Int. J. Data Analysis Techniques and Strategies, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 87–107. DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.1504/IJDATS.2016.075975.
4. Kavun S., Mykhalchuk I., Kalashnykova N., Zyma O. (2012). Intelligent Decision Technologies. Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies, Book Chapter, 2012, 1, volume 15, part 1, pp. 35–44.
5. Kavun S., Lubimova S., Vyadrova I., Andrienko V. (2016). Topicality Investigation of Economic Definitions in the Cash Flow Area by the Tools of Internet-Analysis. Journal of Finance and Economics, 4(2), 48-53. doi: 10.12691/jfe-4-2-2. Retrieved from http://pubs.sciepub.com/jfe/4/2/2.
6. Kavun, S. (2015) ‘Conceptual fundamentals of a theory of mathematical interpretation’, Int. J. Computing Science and Mathematics, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 107–121. DOI: 10.1504/IJCSM.2015.069459.
7. Kavun, S., & Zhosan, G. (2014). Calculation of the Generalizing Indicator of Productivity of the Enterprises Activity Based on the Matrix-Rank Approach. Journal of Finance and Economics, 2(6), 202-209. DOI: 10.12691/jfe-2-6-1.