№1 (1), 2015 Problems and prospects of economics and management
THEORETICAL PROBLEMS OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
1. Butko Mykola, Popelo Olha — Commercialization of the results of scientific and technological activities under integration processes deepening.
2. Zaitseva Olena — Organizational and economic problems of operation of enterprises at the market of corporate control.
3. Shabatura Tetiana — Theoretical foundations for determining the economic potential of the company.
4. Dubyna Maksym — The scientific approach to the identification of the essence of the category “infrastructure”.
5. Zelenska Olena, Zelenskyi Serhii, Alieshuhina Nataliia — Modern methodological concept study on food security of ukraine.
SECTORAL ASPECT OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
6. Ilchuk Valerii, Bazilyuk Antonina, Khomenko Inna — Organizational and economic principles of reformingpublic passenger transport.
7. Kychko Iryna — Improving of program-target method of regulating higher education.
8. Andriienko Мariia — Economic nature and characterics of determining the quality of services at railway transport.
9. Atamanchuk Yurii — Resource management of processing enterprises of agriculture based on logistics.
10. Нavrylenko Nelia, Kulych Yaroslav — Trends and prospects of pharmaceutical marketdevelopment.
11. Hunchak Nataliia — Realities and prospects of intellectual business in ukraine.
12. Mytiay Oksana — Competitiveness scientific approaches to the field of agriculture.
13. Konoval Viktoriia — Analysis of the state light industry in conditions of transformational economy ukraine.
14. Ostapenko Tetiana — Priorities of state regulation of national agro-industrial complex in the context of economic modernization strategy.
PROBLEMS OF MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE PRODUCTIVE FORCES OF THE REGION
15. Povna Svіtlana — Structural changes in the economy of the regionunder the global system changes.
16. Atroshchenko Borys — Event tourism–an important part ofthe hospitality industryof chernihiv.
FINANCIAL RESOURCES: THE PROBLEMS OF FORMATION AND USAGE
17. Zabashtanskyi Мaksym — Metodological aspects of assessment of efficiency of concession activity in ukraine.
18. Kovalenko Yuliia — The laws of thermodynamics in the study of functioning of the financial sector of economy.
19. Melnik Pavlo — Information support of finance of the enterprise.
20. Prokopenko Valeriia — National practice of privatization instruments usage in real estate industry.
21. Kravchuk Hanna, Sokil Larysa — Motor insurance fraud and its impact on the insurer's financial security.
ACCOUNTING, CONTROL AND AUDIT: THEORETICAL AND METHODOLOGICAL ASPECTS
22. Nykonovych Maryna, Barabash Nataliia — Audit of operations on wages.
23. Len Vasyl — Accountingprocedures:concept,content andclassification.
24. Muravskyi Volodymyr — Channels of accounting communications and computer-communication technologies.
25. Onishchenko Victor — Liquidation value of the fixed assets: problems of determination.
26. Muravskyi Vasyl, Khoma Nadiia — Accounting automations risks.
27. Pashnina Anna — Advantages of using automatic information system in the context of the integrated system of commercial accounting.
28. Oliychenko Ihor, Ditkovska Maryna, Yurchenko Yurii — Public relations in the system of public administration as a factor of authority’s publicity.
29. Olifirenko Liliіa — Methodological approaches to defining the efficiency of institutional changes of government regulation of the development of corporate structures.
30. Kharchenko Yuliia — Ways of harmonization of national mechanisms for the management of social-legal protection of childhood.
31. Tytarenko Tetiana — Functional description of subjects state departments governance land relations.