№2 (10), 2017 Problems and prospects of economics and management
THEORETICAL PROBLEMS OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
1. Kychko Iryna, Horbachova Olena — Innovative methods of selection and evaluation of the personnel.
2. Ilchuk Valerii, Derkach Anna, Pchelnikova Kateryna — Innovation and investment activities of industrial enterprises of Ukraine.
3. Dubyna Maksym — Scientific approaches to essence definition of informal factors.
4. Ivanova Tatiana, Boluto Aliona — External labour migration in Ukraine: problems and consequences.
5. Gonta Serhiy — Scientific-conceptual principles of the state structural policy implementing.
6. Melnik Oleksandr — Key aspects of work socialization disabled in Ukraine.
7. Makhnenko Mykola Mykolayovich — Modern aspect of economic nationalism.
8. Ilienko Rostyslava, Kozynets Yuliia — Comparative characteristics of staff motivating at the enterprises of Ukraine and Poland.
9. Lumpova Tetіana — Metainformation components of the classifier of economic indicators in information systems.
10. Shyshkina Olena, Sadchykova Iryna — Theoretic and methodological basis of functioning and development of the subjects of entrepreneurship of the real sector of economy.
SECTORAL ASPECT OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
11. Barabash Nataliia, Baraniuk Yurii — Audit of economic security of trade enterprises: necessity and features of carrying out.
12. Lisitsa Viktoriia — Omnichannel sales: trends, problems and prospects in ukrainian retail.
13. Sych Olga, Nitman Iryna — Analysis of the impact of institutional environment on the development of SME.
14. Shpomer Tetiana — Analysis of condition financial support of innovation development of agricultural engineering.
15. Shastun Svitlana — The legal regulation of energy efficiency of enterprises in Ukraine.
16. Bondarchuk Мariia — Status and trends of the world market of caviar.
PROBLEMS OF MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE PRODUCTIVE FORCES OF THE REGION
17. Khudoley Veronika — The direction of the organizational and economic mechanism for ensuring the development of regional АІС.
18. Dergalyuk Marta — PEST – analysis of factors of external influence on development of АІС regions.
FINANCIAL RESOURCES: THE PROBLEMS OF FORMATION AND USAGE
19. Rybchuk Anatolii, Levkivskiy Vasyl — Prospects for forming the investment potential of global infrastructure projects.
20. Zhariy Yadviha, Krasnianska Yuliia — Problems and prospects of the deposit base modernization of the banking system of Ukraine.
21. Zelenskyi Serhii, Kovinko Dariya, Pedorenko Daria — Venture financing in Ukraine.
22. Povna Svіtlana — Institutional foundations for successful implementation of innovation and investment projects.