№3 (15), 2018 Problems and prospects of economics and management
THEORETICAL PROBLEMS OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
1. Marhasova Viktoriia, Akymenko Olena — Reorientation of the domestic enterprises on the european market in the conditions of integration processes strengthening.
2. Gonta Serhiy — Experience of EU universities in commercialization of results of scientific research.
3. Povna Svіtlana — Organizational mechanism of development and implementation of innovations, using it in Ukraine.
4. Samiilenko Galyna — Experience and features of functioning of global cluster centers and models.
5. Chornyi Oleh — Theoretical aspects of national economy modeling by means of economic cybernetics and business informatics.
6. Tkachenko Nataliia, Seliverstova Liudmila — Formation of corporate social responsibility.
SECTORAL ASPECT OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
7. Vdovenko Nataliіa, Pavlenko Marina — State and trends of regulation of development of sea marine branches and cruise tourism.
8. Kramchaninova Maiia, Kasatkina Maryna, Masalova Tetiana — Current state, issues and evolution horizons of railway cargo services in Ukraine.
9. Shtyrkhun Khrystyna — Scientific and conceptual principles of classification and management of risks on the organic products market in Ukraine.
10. Vlasova Katerуna — Strategic directions of development of the association of APC in the modern period.
11. Saliuk – Kravchenko Oleksandr — Efficiency of corporate management of food industry enterprises.
PROBLEMS OF MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE PRODUCTIVE FORCES OF THE REGION
12. Shchuryk Mykhailo — The role of social capital in the formation of united rural communities (urc).
13. Popelo Olha — Innovation-investment dominant in regional development of production forces.
14. Revko Alona — Cultural infrastructure as a basis for the development of socio-humanitarian space in regions of Ukraine in conditions of transformation economy.
FINANCIAL RESOURCES: THE PROBLEMS OF FORMATION AND USAGE
15. Lyeonov Serhii, Boyko Anton, Bozhenko Victoria, Luchko Iryna — The role and value of the national system of anti-money laundering in the modern conditions of the financial market development in Ukraine.
16. Dubyna Maksym, Pilevych Dmytro, Baranets Alina — Information transparency of insurance companies functioning in Ukraine.
17. Shyshkina Olena, Zhurman Serhii — Systemization of scientific approaches to determination of the nature of risk.
18. Chut Maksym — Building a system of monitoring and reporting on the basis of financial responsibility centers.
ACCOUNTING, CONTROL AND AUDIT: THEORETICAL AND METHODOLOGICAL ASPECTS
19. Glivenko Valentyna, Len Vasyl — Significance in accounting subjects of the state sector.