№2 (2), 2015 Problems and prospects of economics and management
THEORETICAL PROBLEMS OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
1. Derii Zhanna, Skyba Serhii — The formation of the labor market on the basis of human potential development.
2. Levkivskiy Vasyl, Efremov Viktor — Expectations as a part of the strategy of economic human behaviour.
3. Savchenko Volodymyr — State regulation as a modern component of the economic development in ukraine.
4. Strutynskyi Vasyl, Romashko Alla, Yurchyshyn Oksana, Veselska Kateryna — Specialized patents and patent trolling.
5. Kozhukhova Tetiana — Human development index as an indicator for the identifying of the directions of international financing of sustainable development programs.
6. Kosach Iryna — State-private partnership in the context of the system-synergistic paradigm.
SECTORAL ASPECT OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
7. Abakumenko Olha, Lukyashko Pavlo, Rohovyi Andrii, Zabashtanskyi Мaksym — Theoretical and practical aspects of the pricing of the housing and communal services of ukraine.
8. Ilchuk Valerii, Paziuk Viktoriia — Advertising`s role in the formation of a wine brand.
9. Ditrikh Iryna, Lytvyn Yaroslava — The trends of the world market as to organic products.
10. Yermachenko Volodymyr — The prospects of the implementation of the experience of tourism field`s transformations of china into the national economy.
11. Zhurba Inna — The assessment of the performance of regions` cluster initiatives.
12. Zamlynskyi Viktor — European orientation of the investment policy of food industry enterprises of ukraine.
13. Кyrychenko Oksana — The transformation of the functions of a marine port under the influence of globalization`s process.
14. Moskalenko Anatolii — Economic soil fertility in the modern conditions of economic management.
15. Paniuk Tetiana — The role of business`s social responsibility in the activity of milk processing enterprises.
16. Semenov Vladimir, Bursala Aleksandr, Zozulya Larisa, Lekhovitser Viktor — The assessment of the investment-innovative activity on the work of aircraft industry enterprises.
17. Kholodnytska Alla, Borуsenko Liudmyla — The formation of the efficient mechanism for motivation of staff of agricultural enterprises in the modern conditions.
18. Bazуlevуch Volodymyr — Preconditions of the creation of the concept of aic ukraine.
19. Yarmolitska Оlha — Impact factors on the innovative-investment recreation of the fixed assets of domestic railways.
20. Sadchykov Victor — Dynamics and trends of the development of organizational and economic provision of a crop industry.
21. Cherniavska Maryna — Information-analytical provision of the innovative activity of trade enterprises.
22. Kuliieva Diana — Theoretical aspects of the marketing management of a modern tourist enterprise.
PROBLEMS OF MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE PRODUCTIVE FORCES OF THE REGION
23. Popelo Olha — Financial provision of the scientific sphere of the regions of ukraine.
24. Gumennaya Ekaterina, Sulym Mariya — The investigation of the factors of socio-economic development on the investment process in lviv region.
FINANCIAL RESOURCES: THE PROBLEMS OF FORMATION AND USAGE
25. Hryshova Inna, Stoianova-Koval Svitlana — Analytical provision of the economic development of enterprises from the position of investment prospects.
26. Kravchuk Hanna, Prykhodko Oksana, Aleksieienko Snizhana — The management of financial-economic security of the enterprises of the real sector of the economy.
27. Kriukova Iryna, Lagodienko Natalia — Implementation of streaming concepts in scientific and methodical aspects of the management of financial security of agro-industrial enterprises.
28. Marhasova Viktoriia, Dubyna Maksym, Tunik Maryna — Actual problems of the development of insurance market of ukrainian.
29. Mykhailova Liubov, Sokolenko Liudmila — The algorithm of the assessment of financial-ecological security of the region.
30. Hotra Viktoriia — The analysis of the international experience of providing of the innovative development of the economy.
31. Kalchenko Olha, Androsenko Yana — The approaches to the assessment of financial security of enterprises.
32. Shnayder Viktor — The problems, the issues and the role of investment in the activity of commercial organizations.
33. Shnayder Olga — On the issues of the analysis and assessment of financial status and economic potential of the managing entities.
ACCOUNTING, CONTROL AND AUDIT: THEORETICAL AND METHODOLOGICAL ASPECTS
34. Len Vasyl, Shtupun Maryna — Employee benefits: the concept, the structure and the accounting.
35. Kravchenko Milena — European prospects of ukrainian youth: opportunities and challenged.
36. Olifirenko Liliіa, Davyskyba Iryna — State forecasting policy in tax revenues: regional-applied aspects.
37. Podorvan Аndrii — The principle of feedback as a basis for communication between state authorities and the public.
38. Oliychenko Ihor, Ditkovska Maryna — Implementation and improvement of electronic document management in the government administration.