№1 (5), 2016 Problems and prospects of economics and management
THEORETICAL PROBLEMS OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
1. Varcholová Tatiana, Dubovická Lenka — Economic growth and its measurement.
2. Hazuda Lesia — Convergence of human and social capital of territorial economic systems.
3. Derii Zhanna, Skyba Serhii — Influence of the mechanisms of state regulation on the process of functioning of human potential.
4. Kychko Iryna, Olkhovych Maksym — Motivational factor of anti-crisis personnel management.
5. Zabashtanska Tetiana — The historical aspects of the development of franchising in the activity of intervention enterprises.
6. Zabashtanskyi Мaksym, Syrbu Inna — Conceptual aspects of enterprise´s personnel labor encouragement.
7. Ivanova Tatiana, Zosenko Nataliia — Peculiarities of working time in the field of public health and direction of improving of its usage.
8. Ilienko Rostyslava, Hubenko Dmytro — Influence of personnel`s motivation on the level of increasing of labor productivity.
9. Popelo Olha — World experience of the development of public-private partnership as a factor of construction and efficient functioning of innovative economic model.
10. Yushchenko Nadiia, Vorokh Мaryna — Comparative analysis of software products that implement the models and the methods of the management of the provision and material supplies
11. Palaščáková Daniela — Analysis of the expenses for the provision of the presidency of the Slovak Republic in the Council of EU.
SECTORAL ASPECT OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
12. Hazuda Mykhailo — Branding as a component of marketing management in the wine industry.
13. Hryshova Inna, Zaitsev Yurii — Efficiency of marketing-distributing systems of agricultural enterprises in the target product markets.
14. Savchenko Volodymyr, Kozlianchenko Olena — Innovative development of agricultural machine building in Ukraine.
15. Klopov Ivan — The mechanisms of state support for alternative energy sources.
16. Markova Yevheniia — Formation of the system of evaluation and monitoring of socio-economic efficiency of enterprises of fishing industry.
17. Demchenko Oleksandr — Transformation of resource potential in the conditions of innovative development of agrarian economy.
18. Elenovskyy Vitaliy — State support of socio-economic development of agrarian sphere.
19. Bukhun Yurii — Optimization model of the investments` diversification to the Ukrainian space sector enterprises.
20. Smolennikov Denys — Importance of the implementation of the principles of social-ecological responsibility at the enterprises of heat power industry.
21. Solomakha Iryna, Svetenok Liudmyla, Zhabynska Alena — State and trends of the flower market in Ukraine in the economic crisis environment.
PROBLEMS OF MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE PRODUCTIVE FORCES OF THE REGION
22. Polovska Vasylyna — Legal-normative component of the development of mountainous areas.
FINANCIAL RESOURCES: THE PROBLEMS OF FORMATION AND USAGE
23. Abakumenko Olha, Bondarenko Dmytro, Kovalenko Kateryna — Foreign experience of the functioning of remedial banks.
24. Kravchuk Hanna, Berezhna Tetiana — The research of the problems of formation of financial results of insurers.
25. Dubyna Maksym, Pinchuk Alina, Nitchenko Kateryna — Activation of the usage of the instruments of resource-free financing on the financial services market of Ukraine.
26. Kalchenko Olha, Panchenko Olena — Historical aspects of the development of the theoretical approaches to the financial planning.
27. Ostrovska Nataliia, Pityk Olena, Zhavoronok Artur — Financial-economic stability of the state: strategy and directions of achievement.
28. Petrytskа Olha — Place of strategic financial analysis in the formation of financial strategy of enterprise.
29. Shabatura Tetiana — Formation of enterprise`s investment potential in the context of the solution of economic conflicts.
30. Povzhyk Kateryna — Deformations of the development of Ukrainian capital market in crisis period.
ACCOUNTING, CONTROL AND AUDIT: THEORETICAL AND METHODOLOGICAL ASPECTS
31. Volot Olena, Akymenko Olena — Information model of automatized audit of the effectiveness of enterprises` activity.
32. Ivanova Liudmyla — Theoretical aspects of accounting of transaction expenses in the conditions of anti-crisis measures.
33. Korol Svitlana — Control as a function accounting and management.
34. Len Vasyl — Accounting-analytical system of the enterprise: substantiation of the definition, the model.
35. Lubenchenko Olha — Organization and methodology of audit by the auditor of financial statements presented in foreign currency.
36. Lumpova Tetіana, Ostapchuk Olha — Preconditions for the formation of production architecture by cspa in the state statistical authorities of Ukraine.
37. Onishchenko Victor — Elimination of intragroup income in the financial reporting of the industrial groups.
38. Shulha Svitlana — Regulators’ impact on the audit market: UK and Ukraine cases.
39. Shtupun Maryna — Information support of financial reporting in the corporative social responsibility.