№2 (6), 2016 Problems and prospects of economics and management
THEORETICAL PROBLEMS OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
1. Derii Zhanna, Zosymenko Tetіana — Method of assessment of economic reforms headway: regional dimension of european integration.
2. Kychko Iryna, Trishchuk Orysia — The prospects of improving the system of personnel management of geriatric institutions.
3. Savchenko Volodymyr — Ukraine association agreement with the EU – ways of benefits.
4. Demchenko Maksym — Merchandise exports to Ukraine for the period 2011–2015: myths and realities.
5. Klymchuk Alona — Methodology analysis for industrial enterprise personnel assessment.
6. Moroz Lyudmila — Socio-psychological and economic factors of interaction of the enterprise personnel.
7. Oriekhova Alvina, Shaparenko Oksana — Efficiency of management control over activities of an enterprise staff.
8. Revko Alona — Education system as a determinant of human development: the polish experience.
9. Storozhylova Uliana — Development of global information and logistics revolution.
10. Shabatura Tetiana — Formation of enterprise investment potential in the settlement of economic conflicts.
11. Gonta Serhiy — Analysis of scientific approach to the study of the structure of the economy.
12. Korzun Anna Vadimovna, Nediei Alona Olehivna, Kholodnytska Alla — Modern approaches to formation of motivation of labor behavior of personnel.
13. Оrlova Nataliya — Policy of sustainable development corporations in globalization.
SECTORAL ASPECT OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
14. Zabashtanskyi Мaksym, Bulakh Yana — Modern aspects of labor organization at enterprises of construction industry of Ukraine.
15. Zaitsev Yurii — Organizational and economic principles of marketing systems of agricultural enterprises in target product markets.
16. Zaytseva Lyudmila — The introduction of social innovations in enterprises of light industry of Ukraine.
17. Lumpova Tetіana, Ostapchuk Olha — Framework for constructing the information architecture by CSPA in official statistics offices of Ukraine.
18. Markova Yevheniia — Methodological aspects of optimizing the size of fish enterprises.
19. Plisko Iryna, Volot Olena — Information technologies and their impact on improving the efficiency of small businesses.
20. Romashko Alla, Havrushkevych Nataliia, Kravets Valeryi — The use of international database for trademark search.
21. Sydorenko Iryna — The problems of rational use of agricultural land.
22. Banderych Vasyl — Non-timber products (NP) of the forestry lands as a component of the resource potential.
23. Shtyrkhun Khrystyna — Scientific and methodical approach to determination of level of efficiency of the organic market.
24. Lukomskа Oksana — The diversification component of green rural tourism development.
PROBLEMS OF MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE PRODUCTIVE FORCES OF THE REGION
25. Hazuda Lesia — Trends of development of the enterprises of agricultural sphere in Сarpathian region.
26. Pepa Taras, Zavizena Nataliya — Regional management - local level of organization, regulation and control.
27. Vdovenko Yurii — Improvement of integrative-investment mechanisms of providing transport services.
28. Popelo Olha — Retrospective of theoretical approaches to the distribution of productive forces and its influence on the modern processes of modernization in Ukraine.
29. Haievskyi Vladyslav — Benchmark as instrument of crisis management.
FINANCIAL RESOURCES: THE PROBLEMS OF FORMATION AND USAGE
30. Abakumenko Olha, Marchenko Nataliia, Moroz Katerina — Agricultural lending in Ukraine: current situation and main problems.
31. Vovchak Olga — Essence and features of bank competition in Ukraine under the present conditions.
32. Hazuda Mykhailo, Indus Kateryna — Mechanism of improving state regulation of the financial potential of the country.
33. Ilchuk Valerii, Нavrylenko Nelia, Sadchykova Iryna — Key trends and prospects of the world, European and Ukrainian markets IPO.
34. Saraphina Olga — Financial restructuring as a basis for the formation of conceptual approaches to organizational development of enterprises.
35. Shchuryk Mykhailo — Paradigm of financial support for agricultural land resource sector.
36. Banit Yuliia — Problems of evaluating the effectiveness of budget investments.
37. Dubyna Maksym, Kovalenko Kateryna — Role of bridge banks in the increasing of trust level in the financial services of Ukraine.
38. Oleksandr Yermak, Levchenko Yrii — Return of deposits placed in commercial banks.
39. Zhariy Yadviha, Kufaeva Veronika — Compliance-model of the process of ensuring the financial security of commercial bank.
40. Kalchenko Olha — Theoretical aspects of shaping the mechanism management of financial sustainability of an enterprise.
41. Pinchuk Alina, Tunik Maryna — Implementation mechanism of the controlling system to the insurance companies activity.
42. Pirog Vadim — Megaregulator of the financial market: foreign experience and the feasibility of establishing in Ukraine.
43. Yushchenko Nadiia — Comparative characteristics of methodological approaches to the analysis of the financial condition of the enterprise.
44. Bondarenko Dmytro — Financial market condition: approaches to concept definition.
45. Povzhyk Kateryna — The phases of economic cycle and the specifics of their behavior on the financial market.
46. Stolbova Мaria — Method of assessment of relationship concluded contracts types in each segment of real estate market with the definition of the impact of economic factors system.
47. Drabikova Elena — Analysis of the industrial producer prices in the euro area.
ACCOUNTING, CONTROL AND AUDIT: THEORETICAL AND METHODOLOGICAL ASPECTS
48. Ivanova Liudmyla — The basic principles of the debtor management in the institutional insolvency environment.
49. Sydorenko Oleksandr — Reportable segments in Ukrainian enterprises: the concept and the order of recognition.
50. Treitiak Olga — Analysis of the impact on wages financialisation of Ukraine's population by regions.