№3 (7), 2016 Problems and prospects of economics and management
THEORETICAL PROBLEMS OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
1. Calinescu Tatyana, Nikonova Daria — Evaluation of efficiency of the social and economic mechanism of regulation of the population migration.
2. Zhurba Inna — Innovative aspects of development of food industry.
3. Zadorozhna Svitlana — Strategies of poverty overcoming in Ukraine.
4. Ivanova Tatiana, Bryn Olena — Youth unemployment and ways to overcome it.
5. Shamborovskyi Grygoriy — Changes in foreign trade regimes under the association agreement between Ukraine and the EU.
6. Shevchenko Oleg — Peculiarities of usage of PR in public administration.
7. Oliinyk Vіktorіia — Labor payment in the public sector: terminological aspect.
8. Sikal Valeriia, Kholodnytska Alla — Management of labor productivity in an uncertain economy.
SECTORAL ASPECT OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
9. Derii Zhanna, Zavhorodnia Nataliia — SWOT-analysis of innovative development of food industry.
10. Lisitsa Viktoriia — State regulation of activity of retail trade networks in Ukraine in the context of world experience.
11. Mokhova Yuliia — Strategy of development of government regulation of railway industry in Ukraine.
12. Romanova Anna — Socio-economic characteristics of tourism industry development in the Сhernihiv region.
13. Rachinskaya Anastasia — Improving of passenger transport as a factor of influence on socio-economic development of the country.
14. Chyzhov Vadym — Actuality of the global market trends research in the work of an ІТ company’s crisis manager.
15. Rozhkova Liliya — Innovation development trends of transport in USA and prospects for Ukraine.
16. Zits Oleksii — Features of development of business processes in PJSC "Ukrzaliznytsia".
PROBLEMS OF MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE PRODUCTIVE FORCES OF THE REGION
17. Harashchuk Оlena, Kutsenko Vira — Educational and scientific paradigm of sustainable development of productive forces of Ukraine.
18. Zosymenko Tetіana — Perspective forms of cross-border cooperation between Ukraine and Belarus.
FINANCIAL RESOURCES: THE PROBLEMS OF FORMATION AND USAGE
19. Abakumenko Olha, Omelianenko Marharyta — Assessment of the impact of state debt on the economic growth and government finance.
20. Ilchuk Valerii, Нavrylenko Nelia, Sadchykova Iryna — Risks of attraction of financial capital and ways of their minimization.
21. Kychko Iryna — Prospects of implementation of the model of venture investment implementation in Ukraine.
22. Starostenko Hanna, Surzhenko Andrii — Value-based finance management in modern business realities in Ukraine.
23. Shkarlet Serhii, Dubyna Maksym, Tunik Maryna — Formation of the system of controlling information circulation in the activities of insurance companies
24. Zagoruiko Ivan, Chastokolenko Igor — Fiscal policy of the state in the deterministic model of general economic equilibrium.
25. Povna Svіtlana — Economic methods of stimulation of innovation and investment development.
26. Sydorenko Oleksandr — The peculiarities of taxation of Ukrainian insurance companies: problematic issues.
27. Rudenko Oksana — Theory of investment potential: interaction “business – culture – management”.
28. Bondarenko Dmytro — Comparative analysis of financial security of Ukraine.
ACCOUNTING, CONTROL AND AUDIT: THEORETICAL AND METHODOLOGICAL ASPECTS
29. Ambarchian Victoriіa — Methodology of accounting of loans, measured by amortized cost, in terms of reduction of their usefulness.
30. Nykonovych Maryna, Barabash Nataliia, Mishchenko Anna — Audit evaluation of fraud’s risk.
31. Onishchenko Victor — Intragroup income elimination during preparation of consolidated financial reporting in trade groups.