№4 (8), 2016 Problems and prospects of economics and management
THEORETICAL PROBLEMS OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
1. Ilchuk Valerii, Khomenko Inna — Clustering in the formation of production capacity real sector enterprises.
2. Polkovnychenko Svitlana, Kurochka Victoriya — «Brain drain» from Ukraine as a threat to national security.
3. Tsymbal Lyudmyla — Human capital as foundation development knowledge economy.
4. Zhukova Daria — Analysis of the models of strategic choice making for company.
5. Oliychenko Ihor, Ditkovska Maryna — Bifurcation and synergetic approach to the management of socio-economic systems.
6. Shkarlet Serhii, Dubyna Maksym — Methodological aspects of the using turbulent approach in economic research.
7. Hanzha Bohdan — Informal sector of economy: notions, criteria, functions.
SECTORAL ASPECT OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
8. Harashchuk Оlena, Kutsenko Vira — Imperative of educational services of Ukraine in the context of changes in global economic landscape and international cooperation.
9. Ilchuk Valerii, Sadchykova Iryna — Strategy of innovation and investment in railways to improve their competitiveness in the market of transport services.
10. Olifirenko Liliіa — Public policy of use of the export potential of the enterprises of the food industry of Ukraine.
11. Iastremska Natalia — Price based management in the communicational policy of the trade mark.
12. Grygorenko Alina — Contradictions between global tendencies and national interests of the industrial complex of national economy development.
13. Hrytsenko Larysa, Shevchenko Hanna — Public-private partnerships as a mechanism of the balanced development of recreation.
14. Bazilinska Olena, Panchenko Olena, Dovhinka Yelyzaveta — Comparison of running a small enterprise in Germany and Ukraine.
FINANCIAL RESOURCES: THE PROBLEMS OF FORMATION AND USAGE
15. Abakumenko Olha, Dorosh Тaras — The rationale of rejection the modern tools of monetary policy.
16. Kalabukhova Svitlana, Chalyuk Liudmyla — Key relative indicators of economic entity capacity to generate cash.
17. Onyshchenko Svitlana — Financial globalization as a complex integrated the objective process.
18. Ostrovska Nataliia — Formation controlling system of risks in the bank.
19. Boіchenko Vita — Development of mechanisms of early identification of the type of economic and financial crisis.
20. Koliveshko Oleksandr — Analysis of dynamics of investments and current costs on collection, purification and distribution of water.
21. Zakharchenko Vladimir, Zakharchenko Sergey — Fiscal state as a factor international Ukraine competitiveness and regions: evaluation and improving ways.
22. Lysenko Iryna — Financial and economic safety as the basis for social and economic development of regions.
23. Shyshkina Olena — The methods of minimization and neutralization of financial risks: theoretical and practical aspects.
24. Omelianenko Marharyta — The evolution of views on the public debt.
ACCOUNTING, CONTROL AND AUDIT: THEORETICAL AND METHODOLOGICAL ASPECTS
25. Rudeychuk Svitlana — Current state and development prospects of public private partnership in Ukraine: account aspect.
26. Volot Olena, Rosokhach Olena — Features of modern automated accounting information system and their using in USA companies.