№1 (9), 2017 Problems and prospects of economics and management
THEORETICAL PROBLEMS OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
1. Kychko Iryna, Horbachenko Maryna — Hr innovations and current labor market: aspects of interaction.
2. Pepa Taras — Science-based economy through its interaction with the modernizational advance.
3. Demchenko Maksym, Veretsun Mykola — Merchandise imports to Ukraine for the period 2011-2015: trends and priorities.
4. Palyvoda Elena, Seliverstova Liudmila — Franchising networks in the economy of Ukraine: peculiarities and prospects of development.
5. Makhnenko Mykola Mykolayovich — The economic theory and urgency of the economic nationalism.
6. Ilchuk Valerii, Sadchykova Iryna — Innovative development of the production enterprises by increasing competitiveness of the national economy.
SECTORAL ASPECT OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
7. Romanova Anna — Formation and analysis of medical tourism in Ukraine in the context of the world economic space.
8. Shevchenko Hanna — Foresight – forecasting of recreation development in Ukraine: methodology achieving equilibrium.
9. Nykyforovych Oleksandr, Voloshchuk Volodymyr — Economic failures in heating service: case of Ukraine during the 1991–2015 period.
PROBLEMS OF MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE PRODUCTIVE FORCES OF THE REGION
10. Shchuryk Mykhailo — Water resources of the Сarpathian macro region: conservation and protection.
FINANCIAL RESOURCES: THE PROBLEMS OF FORMATION AND USAGE
11. Abakumenko Olha, Lukyashko Pavlo — Peculiarities of international legal export control regimes.
12. Shkarlet Serhii, Dubyna Maksym — Identification of nature information economy.
13. Kalchenko Olha, Mykhailenko Iryna — Industrial enterprise financial stability assessment of Сhernihiv region.
14. Ostrovska Nataliia, Shvets Oleksandr — Analysis of Ukrainian monetary market in crisis.
15. Panchenko Olena, Sholomii Anna — The development of agricultural insurance in Ukraine: problems and prospects.
16. Martynova Liliia — Social policy of Ukraine in the context of supporting human potential competitive advantages.
ACCOUNTING, CONTROL AND AUDIT: THEORETICAL AND METHODOLOGICAL ASPECTS
17. Len Vasyl, Glivenko Valentyna — Accounting policy and its impact on the cost of finished products.