Problems and Prospects of the Economy and Management – an academic
journal, which covers actual issues of the national economy
development,functioning of economic entities.
The scientific journal is included in the list of scientific professional publications of Ukraine,
approved by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated
07.05.2019 No. 612, according to which the journal was awarded category "B".
Founder and Publisher: Chernihiv National University of Technology.
2005-2015 - Visnyk of Chernihiv State University of Technology. Series "Economic sciences": Collection of Scientific Papers. State registration certificate number KV 14995-3967 PR dated March 05, 2009.
ISSN 2519-4828 (ONLINE) ISSN 2411-5215 (PRINT)
magazine included in the list of scientific professional publications
(MESU Order №1714 from 28.12.2017);
The purpose of the academic journal Problems and Prospects of the Economy
and Management is publication of the outcomes of the scientific research
of domestic and foreign scientists in the field of the national economy development,
functioning of economic entities.
To achieve the above goal, basic objectives of the issue of the academic journal Problems
and Prospects of the Economy and Management are defined:
– providing the researchers with the opportunity to cover their own scientific
and economic research outcomes;
– provision of the public access to publications of domestic and foreign
scholars in the field of economics;
– formation of the open scientific space of interaction of the scientists conducting
– assistance in the development of economic science through deepening
its theoretical and applied provisions;
– the support of young scientists, graduate students and doctoral students.
Thematic sections of the journal:
1. Theoretical problems of the national economy development
2. The sectoral aspect of the national economy development
3. Problems of management and development of productive forces of the region
4. Financial resources: problems of formation and use
5. Accounting, control and audit: theoretical and methodological aspect