MODERN ASPECT OF ECONOMIC NATIONALISM
Makhnenko Mykola Mykolayovich, fl. 47, 4, Coshitsa Str., 02068 Kyiv, Ukraine
In clause with of position of the today the sight about economic development of the country is given during for the past of age – in epoch, when in Europe the is generalized opinion about essence and viability of existence of such economic category, such as “economic nationalism” has become stronger. The first attributes of formation and practical application of the understanding “nation”, “economic nationalism” are considered. Economic nationalism in old due time was effective in all European countries and he gave for a problem of growth of a socio economic and political level of the separate country a new push. Attempt to analyzed possible (probable) variant of application of the “economic nationalism” at global crisis, as driving force of dynamic process to economic changes.
the economic theory, economic nationalism, unity, nation, people, protectionism, family, society
1. Andreev, F.V. (2012). Sistemnyi mir globalnoi ekonomiki Istoricheskii filogenez i kosmicheskii ontogenez [The system world of global economy. Historical filogenez and space ontogenez]. Moscow: Europe (in Russian).
2. Engoyan, A.P. (2002). Stati natsionalizm v usloviiakh globalizatsii [Clause nationalism in conditions of globalization]. Retrieved from http://studik.net/stati-nacionalizm-v-usloviyax-globalizacii.
3. Kormich, L.I., Bagatsky, V.V. (2003). Istoriia Ukrainy ot drevneishikh vremen i do XXI vv. [History of Ukraine from most ancient times and up to XXI]. Dnepropetrovsk (in Russian).
4. Melyantsev, V.A. (1991). Vostok i Zapad vo vtorom tysiacheletii urovni tempy i faktory ekonomicheskogo razvitiia [East and West in second thousand years: levels, rates and factors of economic development]. Vostok –East, no. 6, p. 68 (in Russian).
5. Mironov, B.N. (1981). Vnutrennii rynok Rossii vtoroi poloviny XVIII pervoi poloviny XIX v. [A home market of Russia of second half XVIII – first half XIX]. L., pp. 3–82 (in Russian).
6. Mytsyk, Yu.A., Bazhan, O.H., Vlasov, V.S. (2003). Istoriia Ukrainy [History of Ukraine]. Kyiv: Akademiia (in Ukrainian).
7. Toshchenko, Zh. (2002). Ekonomicheskii natsionalizm [Economic nationalism]. Obshchestvo i ekonomika – Society and economy, no. 1, pp. 114–123 (in Russian).
8. List, F. (2005). Natsionalnaia sistema politicheskoi ekonomii [National system of political economy]. Moscow: Europe (in Russian).
9. Fure, F. (1998). Postizhenie Frantsuzskoi revoliutsii [Comprehension of the French revolution]. Sankt Petersburg (in Russian).
10. Hobsbaum, E. (1998). Transformatsiia natsionalizma [Transformation nationalism (1870–1914)]. Natsii i natsionalizm – Nation and nationalism, pp. 118–122 (in Russian).
11. Hobsbaum, E. (1998). Printsip etnicheskoi prinadlezhnosti i natsionalizm v sovremennoi Evrope [A principle of an ethnic accessory and nationalism in modern Europe]. Natsii i natsionalizm – Nation and nationalism, pp. 332–346 (in Russian).
12. Johnson H. Economic Nationalism in the New States. Smith A. and Hutchinson J. (eds.) Nationalism. P. 239.
DownloadDownload translation (eng.)