THE PROSPECTS OF IMPROVING THE SYSTEM OF PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT OF GERIATRIC INSTITUTIONS
Kychko Iryna, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14035 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
Trishchuk Orysia, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14035 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
In the article the reasons that cause the need to improve HR geriatric institutions. The most important among them is the deteriorating economic situation in Ukraine, insufficient funding for geriatric institutions. Proved possible factors that increase the efficiency of the institution is a financial and human aspects, but increased funding geriatric institutions today is problematic, because the first level of urgency goes staff and management. The article substantiates that guarantee effective personnel management is flexible, adapted to the conditions of the present organizational structure, focused on the balance of Conduct and proper care wards geriatric institutions.
personnel management of geriatric institutions, improving the efficiency of personnel management, human resources, motivation of staff
1. Gruzina, I.A. & Derykhovska V.I. (2014). Problemy rozvytku personalu v systemi stratehichnoho upravlinnia pidpryiemstvom [The problems of personnel development in the system of strategic management of an enterprise]. Kharkiv: Vyd-vo XNEU im. S. Kuznetsia (in Ukrainian).
2. Derzhavnyi komitet statystyky Ukrainy [State Statistics Service of Ukraine]. Retrieved from http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua.
3. Zlupko, S.M. (2006). Ekonomichna nauka i naukoznavstvo [Economic science and the science of science]. Lviv: Triada Plius (in Ukrainian).
4. Kolot, A.M. (2006). Socialno-trudovi vidnosyny: teoriia i praktyka rehuliuvannia [Social and labor relations: Theory and Practice Regulation]. Kyiv: KNEU (in Ukrainian).
5. Orban-Lembryk, L.E. (2010). Osnovy psykholohii upravlinnia [Fundamentals of psychology management]. Ivano-Frankivsk: Plai (in Ukrainian).
6. Shchekin, G.V. (2003). Teoriia kadrovoi politiki [Theory of Personnel Policy]. Kyiv: MAUP (in Russian).