METHODOLOGY ANALYSIS FOR INDUSTRIAL ENTERPRISE PERSONNEL ASSESSMENT
Klymchuk Alona, Khmelnytskiy National University, Khmelnytskiy, Ukraine
The relevance of this article is because despite the fact that nowadays at the industrial enterprises foreign methods are successfully adapted, for assessing the professional qualities of personnel a standard approach to selecting the desired method has not yet worked out, which requires more in-depth research in this area. The purpose of the article is to study methods for the professional qualities assessment of personnel at the industrial enterprise to identify the most important for individual enterprise. The article analyzes the existing methodology of personnel evaluation at the industrial enterprises. The most optimal methodology assessment that should be used in the present conditions of economic relations are proposed, including distinguished: a comprehensive assessment on the basis of point system: methods of: individual contributions by the coefficient of labor participation; peer review; impact assessment; graphics scaling, alternative ranking, profiles, pairwise comparison, forced distribution, assessment of the level of goals achievement and critical cases. For the purpose of assessment the professional skills of the personnel, the complex methods, that are adapted to the specific enterprise are proposed to use.
assessment of personnel, methodology of personnel assessment, the professional quality of personnel, professional-level business, investment in staff
1. Fittsents, Ya. (2009). Rentabelnost investytsiy v personal. Izmerenie ekonomicheskoy tsennosti personala [Investment return in staff. The economic staff value measuring]. Moscow: Vershina (in Russian).
2. Phillips, J. (2010). Measuring ROI: Fact, Fad or Fantasy? The Best of Measuring & Evaluation Learning, pp. 31–35. Retrieved from http://www.ddiworld.com (in English).
3. Andrieieva, T.Ye., Tereshchenko, D.A. & Velychko, V.A. (2013). Motyvatsiinyi mekhanizm yak zasib pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti pratsi v bankivskii sferi [Motivation mechanism as a means of increasing the work efficiency in the banking sector]. Visnyk ekonomiky transportu i promyslovosti – Journal of transport economy and industry, no. 42, pp. 259–263 (in Ukrainian).
4. Melnyk, L.H., Volk, O.N., Haityna, N.M., Rybalka, M.V. (2012). Udoskonalennia metodiv motyvatsii pratsivnykiv na pidpryiemstvakh Ukrainy z urakhuvanniam mizhnarodnoho dosvidu [The improvement of workers motivation methods at the Ukrainian enterprises according to international experience]. Visnyk SumDU. Seriia: Ekonomika – Journal of Sumy State University, series: Economics, no. 4, pp. 55–63 (in Ukrainian).
5. Dundar, M. (2006). Psihodiagnosticheskie metodiki dlya izucheniya motivatsii cheloveka [Psychodiagnostic methods for the study of human motivation]. Menedzher po personalu – HR Manager, no. 6, pp. 50–57 (in Russian).
6. Chebanova, N., Chupyr, T. & Chupyr, V. (2008). Orhanizatsiia bukhhalterskoho obliku [Accounting organization]. Kharkiv: Faktor (in Ukrainian).
7. Soroka, V.A. (2009). Otsenka personala [Personnel assessment]. Upravlenie personalom – Personnel Management, no. 5, pp. 14–20 (in Russian).