EDUCATION SYSTEM AS A DETERMINANT OF HUMAN DEVELOPMENT: THE POLISH EXPERIENCE
Revko Alona, Chernihiv National University of Technology (95 Shevchenka Str., 14035 Chernihiv, Ukraine)
The article is devoted to the Polish experience of the functioning of the educational system as the determinant of human development. The main source of funding for education in the conditions of decentralization the powers of authority are examined. It was determined that the investment in education as the basis of human development at every stage of the life cycle vary in their focus and target sources of expenditure. The author analyzes the annual public expenditure on higher education among Member States of the European Higher Education Area. We determined that the quality of human development, its transformation and use provide the formation, the effective use and accumulation competitive position of a particular administrative-territorial unit.
human development, education, educational programs, investments in education, expenditure, local self-government
1. Systema osvity Polshchi [The education system in Poland]. Retrieved from http://www.workabroad.com.ua/index.php/ua/extensions/sistema-obrazovaniya-polshi.
2. Makarova, O.V. (2015). Sotsialna polityka v Ukraini [Social policy in Ukraine]. Kyiv (in Ukrainian).
3. Stratehiia staloho rozvytku Chernihivskoi oblasti na period do 2020 roku [Sustainable Development Strategy Chernihiv region for the period 2020] (2015). Chernihiv (in Ukrainian).
4. Butko, M.P. (ed.) & Revko, A.M. (2016). Sotsialni imperatyvy yakisnoho rozvytku produktyvnykh syl rehioniv Ukrainy [Social imperatives qualitative development of the productive forces of Ukraine's regions]. Сhernihiv: Chernih. nats. tekhnol. un-t (in Ukrainian).
5. The System of Education in Poland (2014). Foundation for the Development of the Education System, Warsaw, 95 p.
6. Sadovenko, A., Maslovska, L., Sereda, V., Tymochko, T. (2011). Stalyi rozvytok suspilstva [Sustainable Development of Society] (2nd ed.). Kyiv (in Ukrainian).
7. The European Higher Education Area in 2015: Bologna Process Implementation Report. Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency, 2015. 300 p.