MECHANISM OF IMPROVING STATE REGULATION OF THE FINANCIAL POTENTIAL OF THE COUNTRY
Hazuda Mykhailo, Uzhhorod National University, Uzhhorod, Ukraine
Indus Kateryna, Uzhgorod Trade and Economic Institute KNTEU, Uzhgorod, Ukraine
The article discusses conceptual approaches to the state regulation of the financial potential. There have been outlined a number of objectives towards financial security to be resolved at the national level to ensure the effective functioning of entities. Among them there is a priority interest of domestic and foreign investors, based on the disclosure of the attractive features of economic development of regional economies, the formation of effective interaction with potential participants of the investment process in order to attract them to cooperation.
The need to form effective policies has been noted to support investment to develop regional economies that contribute to the mobilization of budgetary and extra-budgetary funds, attracting alternative sources of funding, technical assistance with the acquisition of knowledge and skills in various sectors and economic activities, that will enable the implementation of investment programmes and reach the goal.
government regulation, financial potential, foreign investment, the implementation of investment projects, financial resources
1. Boronos, V.H. (2012). Doslidzhennia sutnosti finansovoho potencialu terytorii [Research of financial potential territory]. Ekonomika i upravlenie – Economics and Management, no. 4, pp. 82–87 (in Ukrainian).
2. Butko, M.P. & Akymenko, O.Yu. (2010). Metodolohichni pidkhody do otsinky efektyvnosti investycii u rehionalnykh hospodarskykh systemakh [Methodological Approaches to Evaluation of Investment Efficiency in the Regional Economic Systems]. Rehionalna ekonomika – Regional Economy, no. 1, pp. 39–47 (in Ukrainian).
3. Van Horne, J. C. (1997). Osnovy upravlenii finansami [Fundamentals of financial management]. (Trans.;Sokolov, Ya.V. (ed. of series)). Moscow: Finansy i statistika (in Russian).
4. Vakhovych, I.M. (2007). Finansova polityka stalogho rozvytku reghionu: metodolohiia formuvannia ta mekhanizmy realizatsii [The financial policy of sustainable regional development: methodology development and implementation mechanisms]. Lutsk: Nadstyria (in Russian).
5. Vozniak, H.V. Finansovyj potencial reghionu ta problemy jogho ocinky [The financial potential of the region and the problems of its evaluation]. Retrieved from http://www.rusnauka.com/-15_APSN_2010/Economics/66671.doc.htm.
6. Heiets, V.M. & Semynozhenko, V.P. (2006). Innovatsini perspektyvy Ukrainy [Innovative perspectives of Ukraine]. Kharkiv: Konstanta (in Ukrainian).
7. Zhalilo, Ya.A. (1998). Ekonomichna stratehiia derzhavy u nestabilnykh rynkovykh ekonomichnykh systemakh [The economic strategy of the state in the unstable market economies]. Kyiv: NISD (Ser. «Ekonomichni stratehii»; Issue 6) (in Ukrainian).
8. Kovalenko, M.A., Chursina, L.A. & Shvorob, H.M. (2004). Prohnozuvannia rozvytku finansovykh resursiv reghionu [Prediction of financial resources in the region]. Ekonomika: problemy teorii ta praktyky – Economy: problems of theory and practice, issue 187, vol. II. Dnipropetrovsjk: DNU, pp, 300–308 (in Ukrainian).
9. Lukianenko, O.V. (2004). Systemne modeliuvannia pokaznykiv biudzhetnoi systemy Ukrainy [System simulation performance budget system of Ukraine]. Kyiv: Kyievo-Mohylianska akademiia (in Ukrainian).
10. Kozoriz, M.A. (ed.). (2012). Finansovyi potentsial rehionu: mekhanizmy formuvannia ta vykorystannia [The financial potential of the region: mechanisms of formation and use]. Lviv (Ser. «Problemy rehionalnoho rozvytku») (in Ukrainian).