PARADIGM OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR AGRICULTURAL LAND RESOURCE SECTOR
Shchuryk Mykhailo, Ivano-Frankivsk University of Law named after King Danylo Galician, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
Retrospective and the modern financial support for domestic agricultural land resource sector are analyzed. It is noted that market economic principles radically changed the funding mechanism for landowners and land users. Participation of the state in the provision of financial processes, conservation, improvement and protection of farmland are analyzed. The removal of state and local governments to participate in the processes of land management AIC are critically evaluated. The new financial principles for land fund in the agricultural sector are suggested and the development of adequate national program of land management should precede them. We give a new direction for financial provision aimed at reproduction of land resources based on a performance to preserve and improve the environment, solving social problems, rural development criteria. Attention is drawn to the current asymmetry concerning the formation of agricultural crop and livestock sectors, violation of balance between them. It is stated that the agricultural sector, including the renewal of land resources, will be successful if the balance is achieved in the development of crop and livestock production in Ukraine. The need for intensification of rural development as the foundation, which will ensure solving demographic problems, is justified in the article. The existing principles of small private ownership are critically evaluated. It is stated that it led to problems related to the deterioration of soils, increasing contamination and pollution of land, the dominance of personal interests of owners and users of public land over social ones. The study says that the information on the quality of the land in Ukraine is still missing, and it makes it impossible to carry out works on their evaluation. It is proposed to organize the agricultural land fund in accordance with the requirements of modernity. This important role is assigned to the state, which guarantees the equal right of all citizens to use land resources. Official statistics firmly convince and point to shortcomings in their organization. We investigate the government support of farms based on outdated principles and directed to increase the production of agricultural products.
The survey ends with conclusions and proposals where the author suggests to change the mechanism and criteria for public funding of land plots of agricultural enterprises and farms. It is proposed to introduce a paradigm financing approaches that have been used successfully in many EU countries. Carrying out activities of de-privatization and re-privatization of land which is in private property are among the main measures.
funding, priorities, land, investment, privatization, state budget, ecology
1. Pashaver B., Yurchyshyn V., Borodina E. et al. (2010. 10 June). Agrarnyi sektor: pora printsipialno izmenit orientiry razvitiia [The agricultural sector: it's time to change the guides of development]. Zerkalo Nedeli –Mirror of the week. no. 26 (in Ukrainian).
2. Dobriak, D., Budziak, V., Budziak, O. (2013). Efektyvnist ekolohobezpechnoho zemlekorystuvannia v Ukraini v rynkovykh umovakh [Efficiency of ecologically safe land use in Ukraine under market conditions].Ekonomika Ukrainy – Economics of Ukraine, no. 7, pp. 83–94 (in Ukrainian).
3. Irtyshcheva, I. (2014). Monitorynh ekolohichno staloho rozvytku silskykh terytorii v umovakh hlobalnykh vyklykiv [Monitoring of environmentally sustainable development of rural areas in terms of global challenges].Ekonomika pryrodokorystuvannia i okhorony dovkillia – Environmental economics and environmental protection, pp. 109–111 (in Ukrainian).
4. Ishchenko, D. Hroshei bilshe, ale na shcho spriamovuiut? [More money but where is it directed?] Retrieved from ukurier.gov.ua/uk/articles/groshej¬¬¬_bilshe¬_ale_na_sho_spryamuyut/].
5. Popova, O.L. (2015). Rozvytok bahatofunktsionalnoho silskoho hospodarstva: dosvid Nimechchyny [Development of multifunctional agriculture: the German experience]. Ekonomika i prohnozuvannia – Economics and Forecasting, no. 12, pp. 148–157 (in Ukrainian).
6. Razvitie selskikh territorii v Hermanii. Informatsionnyi material [Development of agricultural territories in Germany. Information material] Retrieved from www.agrardialog.ru/files/...razitic_selzkih¬_territoriy-_v_germani.pdf.
7. Prokopenko, O.M. (ed.) (2015). Statystychnyi zbirnyk. Silske hospodarstvo Ukrainy 2014 rik [Statistical Yearbook. Farming of Ukraine 2014]. Kyiv: State Statistics Service of Ukraine (in Ukrainian).
8. Prokopenko, O.M. (ed.) (2015). Statystychnyi zbirnyk. Silske hospodarstvo Ukrainy 2014 rik [Statistical Yearbook of Ukraine dated 2014]. Kyiv: State Statistics Service of Ukraine (in Ukrainian).
9. Tulush, L. & Radchenko, O. (2012). Stratehichni napriamky biudzhetnoho rehuliuvannia rozvytku ahropromyslovoho vyrobnytstva v Ukraini [Strategic directions of budgetary regulation of agricultural production in Ukraine]. Ekonomika APK – Economy AIC, no. 10, pp. 81–91 (in Ukrainian).
10. Fedorov, M.M. (2011). Zemelna reforma i rozvytok rynkovykh zemelnykh vidnosyn [Land reform and development of land market relations]. Ekonomika APK – Economy AIC, no. 7, pp. 57 (in Ukrainian).
11. Chaplyhina, O.V. & Shyian A. (2011). Faktory vplyvu na tsinu zemel silskohospodarskoho pryznachennia [Factors influencing the price of agricultural land]. Visnyk Vinnytskoho politekhnichnoho instytutu – Herald of Vinnitsa Polytechnic Institute, no. 1, pp. 36–40 (in Ukrainian).
12. Chukhno, A.A. (2012). Modernizatsiia ekonomiky ta ekonomichna teoriia [Modernization of the economy and economic theory]. Ekonomika Ukrainy – Economics of Ukraine, no. 10, pp. 25–33 (in Ukrainian).