№4 (16), 2018 Problems and prospects of economics and management
THEORETICAL PROBLEMS OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
1. Derii Zhanna, Vinnychenko Kateryna — Tools of environmental policy for solving problems of rational use of land resources.
2. Kyzym Mykola, Poliakova Olha, Kramarev Gennady, Levanda Olena — Evaluation of ukraine integration in world trade.
3. Kushnir Svetlana, Vіtalіi Rusan — Theoretical basis of the use of definition «economic security» in the agrarian sector.
4. Chumak Oksana, Melnuchyk Marina — Economic and accounting content of the company's social capital.
5. Shabatura Tetiana — Social and responsible behavior of domestic business units.
6. Losovska Nina — Social responsibility of business in marketing conditions.
7. Kazarian Genrikh — Directions for improvement of institutional regulation of social and economic support of disabled persons.
8. Panyuk Tetyana, Konarivska Oksana — Social component of increasing the competitiveness of enterprises.
SECTORAL ASPECT OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
9. Vdovenko Nataliіa, Korobova Nataliia — A paradigmal view on the development of the system of sustainable water use in conditions of integration processes.
10. Olifirenko Liliіa, Pysmeniuk Mariia — Current trends and percepts of development Ukraine's mediа advertising market.
11. Khaustova Viktoriia, Lelyuk Oleksіy — Analysis of structural changes in the production and consumption of electric energy in Ukraine.
12. Panchenko Olena — Financial provision for the innovational development strategy of enterprises of the agro-industrial complex.
13. Pilevych Dmytro — Scientific and conceptual basis definitions of the essence of the electronic commerce.
14. Sinenok Igor — Organizational and economic mechanisms for the regulation of fishery and aquaculture.
15. Yushchenko Nadiia, Hnedina Kateryna, Petrakov Yaroslav — Methodical foundations for modeling the timing of modernization of Ukraine's energy facilities in conditions of limited labor, material and financial resources.
PROBLEMS OF MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE PRODUCTIVE FORCES OF THE REGION
16. Hrechko Alla — Background of the sustainable development of regions of Ukraine.
17. Perepeliukova Olena — Features of budget policy, as one of the areas of the development of territorial communities.
18. Revko Alona — The medical subsystem of the social infrastructure of the region as a dominant in the formation of the human potential.
19. Turetskov Taras — Investment factor of small and medium enterprise development at regional level.
FINANCIAL RESOURCES: THE PROBLEMS OF FORMATION AND USAGE
20. Davyduk Alexander — Problems and prospects for the development of bank mortgage lending of physical persons in Ukraine.
21. Dubyna Maksym, Razghulina Nataliia — Theoretical aspects of the functioning of the bank mortgage lending system of individuals in Ukraine.
22. Sakun Oleksandra, Nikolaenko Yurii — The role and value of investment resource in the context of innovative structural transformations to economy.
23. Shyshkina Olena, Krasnianska Yuliia — Problems, prospects, and the risks of crediting small and medium-sized enterprises.
ACCOUNTING, CONTROL AND AUDIT: THEORETICAL AND METHODOLOGICAL ASPECTS
24. Akymenko Olena, Vertiiko Artem, Minchenko Yury — Accounting aspects of vehicles technical maintenance and repair.
25. Honcharuk Svitlana — Audit quality control system and necessity of its improvement.
26. Onishchenko Victor — Comparison of national and international requirements for preparation of management report.
27. Sydorenko Oleksandr — Accounting and taxation of goods sale at the price lower than their purchase.
28. Kryvitskyi Viktor — Estimation of the customs control’s results under conditions of custom formalities clearance.
29. Мурашко Mykola, Sotnikov Dmytro — Features of realization of investment processes building to sector of economy in modern terms.