№1 (17), 2019 Problems and prospects of economics and management
THEORETICAL PROBLEMS OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
1. Ilchuk Valerii — Synergetic effect of cluster functioning.
2. Kyfyak Viktoriia, Dmytriieva Oksana, Syroizhko Kateryna — Unemployment in Ukraine and ways to overcome it.
3. Kolomiiets Viktoriia — Institutional structure of human capital.
4. Nazarkevych Ihor, Kryven Oleksandra, Revko Alona — Evolution of structural transformations in the world economy: experience for Ukraine.
5. Kazarian Genrikh — Development of a state policy of social adaptation of disabled persons in Ukraine .
SECTORAL ASPECT OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
6. Zamlynskyi Viktor — Renovation mechanisms of intensification of enterprises of the agroindustrial sector.
7. Krasnokutska Nataliia, Ghosn Salim — Prioritization of key stakeholders of the confectionery enterprises.
8. Savchenko Volodymyr — Invested in housing construction and communal household: from «khrushovok» to innovative new buildings.
9. Kushnir Svetlana, Semak Bogdan — Theoretical and methodological provisions for ensuring the sustainability of the agricultural sector.
10. Pilevych Dmytro — Role of the e-commerce in the develoment of the information economy.
11. Yushchenko Nadiia — Economic and mathematical tools for planning of development and placement of enterprises for the processing of garbage in Ukraine.
12. Ryabukha Galyna — State regulation and forecasting of pultry breeding as a prospective livestock industry.
13. Chut Maksym — Maksym ChutThe concept of cost-oriented enterprise management strategy.
14. Bilinchuk Valeria, Sobolieva-Tereshchenko Olena — Current status and development prospects of the Ukraine beer market.
PROBLEMS OF MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE PRODUCTIVE FORCES OF THE REGION
15. Kovalenko Yuliya, Litvin Yana — Financial instruments, their classification and directions of innovative researches.
16. Lysenko Iryna — Interaction mechanism of regional innovative clusters and higher education.
17. Samiilenko Galyna — Cluster structures of ukrainian regions: theoretical aspects, problems and perspectives of practical implementation.
18. Bazilinska Olena, Panchenko Olena — Transport component of the economy as a basis for sustainable development of the region.
FINANCIAL RESOURCES: THE PROBLEMS OF FORMATION AND USAGE
19. Vovk Viktoriіa, Movchan Anastasia — Modern trends of the organization of banking supervision in the context of implementation of the risk-oriented approach.
20. Vyhovska Valentyna, Chkhaidze Viktoriia — Modern tendencies of development of corporate sector in Ukraine.
21. Dіakonova Iryna, Pavlenko Lyudmyla, Kryklii Olena — Current state and prospects of collaboration of banks and FinTech.
22. Tkachenko Nataliia — The vectors of development of private pension funds investment activities.
23. Shkarlet Serhii, Dubyna Maksym — Features of interaction creative industries and financial institutions.
24. Diatlova Yuliia — Concept of competitive internalization in the banking sector: evolution of theories and scientific provisions.
25. Kalchenko Olha, Odnolko Yana — Budgeting as a tool for financial planning at the enterprise.
26. Momot Oleksandr — The methodological basis of research of processes of global expansion of transnational banking capital.
27. Moroz Nataliia, Seletska Tetyana — Credit risk trends of the banking system and management of them.
28. Shyshkina Olena — Terminological problems of knowledge of nature of financial risk.
ACCOUNTING, CONTROL AND AUDIT: THEORETICAL AND METHODOLOGICAL ASPECTS
29. Marhasova Viktoriia, Gogol Tetiana, Kolotok Vadym — Manager reports of small enterprises (in the example of «Menskyi komunalnyk» LLC).