№ 2 (18), 2019 Problems and prospects of economics and management
THEORETICAL PROBLEMS OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
1. Ivanova Nataliia — The updating of infrastructure potential of Ukraine: the modernization aspect.
2. Lyulyov Oleksii, Reshetniak Yaroslav, Khomenko Liliia — The approaches to estimating national brand: Ukraine in the global economic system.
3. Radieva Maryna — Model of formation of competitive strategy in the management system of the organization competitiveness.
4. Zanora Volodymyr, Kutsenko Dmytro, Odorodko Nazarii — Potential as a basis for the enterprises development: concept-category apparatus.
5. Chumak Oksana — Regulatory-legal interpretation and economic identification of objects of state property.
6. Serniak Iryna — Social networks as a means of human resource management social instruments efficiecy improving in enterprise.
7. Varhatiuk Maria — Scientific and conceptual fundamentals of the benchmarking use by enterprise management.
8. Lysak Viktor — Improving the management efficiency of industrial enterprises by introduction the PLM-module.
SECTORAL ASPECT OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
9. Kushnir Svetlana — Formation of an institutional environment for ensuring the economic security of the agrarian economy.
10. Hab Oleksii — Competitiveness of national economy in the context of strategic development of domestic sea ports.
11. Zhohina Olena, Zabashtanskyi Мaksym — The scientific bases of research of military purchases budgeting procedures.
12. Polkovnychenko Svitlana, Murai Alyona — Study of the competitiveness of Ukraine in the european market of tourist services.
PROBLEMS OF MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE PRODUCTIVE FORCES OF THE REGION
13. Revko Alona — System-synergetic paradigm of social infrastructure development in the system of the so-ciohumanitarian space of the region.
14. Shadura-Nikiporets Nataliіa, Nykyporets Yuliia — Investigation of the impact of scale of production on the ecological characteristics of the region on the basis of stochastic factor analysis.
FINANCIAL RESOURCES: THE PROBLEMS OF FORMATION AND USAGE
15. Bondaruk Taisiia, Bondaruk Oleg, Ignatova Iryna — Economic nature of coverage mechanism of investment-innovative security.
16. Gogol Tetiana, Hnedina Kateryna — Directions of reformation of the quality assurance system of higher education in ukraine: legal and financial aspects.
17. Dubyna Maksym, Sheremet Olha — E-banking development: world and domestic experience.
18. Savchenko Volodymyr — Regulation of social development in Ukraine through investment-innovation levers and instruments.
19. Tkachenko Nataliia — Differentiation of forms of financial support of activities of higher educational institutions in Ukraine.
20. Abramova Alla, Marych Maksym, Popova Liubov — Credit provision of innovative development of economy to banking institutions in Ukraine.
21. Brychko Maryna, Kuzmenko Olha — Modeling the cyclicality (nonlinearity) of public trust in the financial sector of the econo-my and its main components.
22. Zhavoronok Artur, Fedyshyn Maiia, Kovalchuk Natalia — Transformation of banking products and services in modern conditions.
23. Kindratska Halyna, Gordijenko Sofia — Information resources of financial analysis: the impact of distorted financial information on the quality of its results.
24. Martynenko Valentyna — Fiscal policy and intergovernmental relations in the context of financial decentralization.
25. Panchenko Olena — Conceptual-categorical foundations of financial risk insurance.
26. Shyshkina Olena, Kalchenko Olha — Risk dependence of industrial enterprises on investment attractiveness of the national economy.
27. Tаtiana Bіlovus — Non-state pension fund as an entity securities market.
28. Kononets Alexey — Current challenges in the market of corporate valuation in Ukraine .