№3 (19), 2019 Problems and prospects of economics and management
THEORETICAL PROBLEMS OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
1. Butko Mykola, Povna Svіtlana, Popelo Olha, Samiilenko Galyna — Levers of activation of economy innovative development: experience of EU countries and domestic realities.
2. Dubyna Maksym, Kozlianchenko Olena — Conceptual aspects of research of the nature of dizhitalization and its role in the modern society development.
3. Olifirenko Liliіa, Pysmeniuk Mariia — Criteria for the effectiveness of internet technologies in the aspect of marketing communications planning .
4. Babachenko Larysa, Kovshun Khrystyna, Portna Yuliia — Peculiarities of enterprise competitiveness management.
5. Zabashtanska Tetiana, Rohovyi Andrii, Rebenok Anastasiia — Discriminatory advertising: regulation experience in the European Union and Ukraine.
6. Lomonosova Oksana, Lomonosov Anatoliy — Divergence of time standards as a consequence of the Ukrainian universities’ adaptation to the new socio-economic and institutional operating conditions.
7. Minina Oksana — Problems of elaboration of a company’s strategy in the modern ukrainian realities.
8. Polkovnychenko Svitlana, Yelchyshcheva Iryna — Enterprise strategy on entering the foreign in terms of european integration processes strengthening.
9. Remnova Lyudmyla — The main challenges and determinants of the new HR-management model in a VUCA-world.
10. Kholodnytska Alla, Molyboha Kateryna — Corporate culture and corporate management: aspects of interaction.
SECTORAL ASPECT OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
11. Gonta Olena, Muzyka Vladyslav — European experience of managing the hunting industry: prospects for Ukraine.
12. Kychko Iryna, Borуsenko Liudmyla, Levchenko Maksym — Terms of labor potential formation of maritime transport enterprises and factors of its implementation.
13. Lisitsa Viktoriia, Stefanyuk Olga — Stimulating the participation of small and medium-sized enterprises in the development and realization of Ukraine's export potential.
14. Panchenko Olena, Zhurman Serhii — Conditions for the efficient use of the transit potential of a railway enterprise.
15. Riazantsev Andrii, Eitutis Heorhii, Popova Diana, Bozhok Anastasiia — New order of paying determination for using own carriages of JSC «Ukrzaliznytsia» during cargo operations is effective means for improving of simple fixed assets reproduction.
16. Shabatura Tetiana — The essence and importance of the benchmarking method in the eco-tourism research.
17. Iankovets Tetiana — Export opportunities of light industry enterprises in the EU markets.
18. Vovk Kateryna — The theoretical essence of the event of «event tourism» and applied aspects of its use.
19. Bobrovnik Denis — Enhancing benchmarking efficiency in the context of ensuring competitiveness of agrarian enterprises.
20. Vdovenko Nataliіa, Korobova Nataliia, Kurmaiev Petro, Pavlenko Ivan — Formation of the organizational mechanism for fisheries regulation.
21. Akymenko Olena, Andarak Vladyslav — Theoretical and methodological aspects of the formation of industry competitiveness in the conditions of strengthening international economic relations.
22. Volot Olena, Kolotok Vadym — International experience of using information and communication technologies in small business development.
PROBLEMS OF MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE PRODUCTIVE FORCES OF THE REGION
23. Lysenko Iryna — Analysis of world experience in the interaction of regional innovation clusters and higher education.
24. Revko Alona — Strategies for development of educational component of the social infrastructure in region in the context of european integration processes.
25. Shadura-Nikiporets Nataliіa, Gaponenko Galina, Gutnikova Nataliia — Regional characteristics of the current state of waste management in Ukraine: an analytical assessment.
26. Ahafoshyna Maryna — Theoretical fundamentals of inter-budgetary relations in the new conditions of local self-government development.
FINANCIAL RESOURCES: THE PROBLEMS OF FORMATION AND USAGE
27. Shkarlet Serhii, Sadchykova Iryna — Transformation of enterprise financial and economic security system in digital economics.
28. Ilchuk Valerii, Shyshkina Olena — Mechanism for financial risk management of industrial enterprises.
29. Lavrov Ruslan, Kravchenko Andrii — Bank rating as indicator of success in financial market.
30. Leonov Serhii, Boyko Anton, Bozhenko Victoria, Luchko Iryna — The role and value of the national system of anti-money laundering in the modern conditions of the financial market development in Ukraine.
31. Tkachenko Nataliia — Basic principles of financial controlling of business entities sustainability.
32. Dolinskyi Leonid, Zabashtanskyi Мaksym — The financial gears of the banks credit-investment activity intensification in Ukraine.
33. Nehay Valentyn — Financial and economic security of agricultural enterprises basis of economic security of the state.
34. Ali Mohammed Ali Tubishat, Saddam Hussei Abdullah Bunny Cassim — Formation of currency risk management strategies at the enterprises.
35. Podmaryov Oleksandr — The essence and components of the tax stimulation of economic activities.