№4 (20), 2019 Problems and prospects of economics and management
THEORETICAL PROBLEMS OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
1. Derii Zhanna, Zosymenko Tetіana, Shadura-Nikiporets Nataliіa — The implementation of sustainable development as a core principle of the EU – Ukraine sectoral cooperation.
2. Ilchuk Valerii, Shyshkina Olena — Wave theory of the risks of industrial enterprises.
3. Dybach Inna — Scientific and methodological support of material stimulation of work of scientific and pedagogical staff.
4. Zhuk Olena, Nitchenko Kateryna — Scientific and conceptual provisions of the essence definition of the category «information infrastructure».
5. Kamyshnykova Evelina — Essence and structure of organizational provision of strategic corporate social responsibility management.
6. Povna Svіtlana — Inter-regional economic relations in the context of forming competitiveness of states: world experience and conclusions for Ukraine.
7. Kharchenko Yuliia — Categorial aspects of institutionalism development.
8. Kholodnytska Alla, Mozghova Iryna — Optimization of labor rationing procedure at the enterprises in modern conditions.
9. Petrovska Alina — The ecologization of Ukraine economy in context models of sustainable development.
10. Chaika Kateryna — Comparative analysis of the representativeness of foreign investment ratings.
SECTORAL ASPECT OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
11. Vdovenko Nataliіa, Korobova Nataliia — Tools and mechanisms for sustainable development of subjects of economic development of the fruit and vegetable industry of Ukraine.
12. Zabashtanskyi Мaksym, Rohovyi Andrii, Shulha Svitlana — Modern approaches of management by personnel of building enterprises.
13. Kosach Iryna, Zhurman Serhii — Public-private partnership in AIK of Ukraine: strategic aspects.
14. Nikoliuk Olena, Donets Lesia, Levchuk Yuliia — State management of innovative development of seaports of Ukraine.
15. Parubets Olena, Cugonyako Dmytr — Innovative approaches to transport logistics development in Ukraine.
16. Akymenko Olena — Synergetic determinants of industrial production development in the conditions of the Ukraine's european integration course.
17. Nazarko Svіtlana — Modern paradigm of management of health care management in the conditions of medical reform.
18. Polkovnychenko Svitlana, Shkulepina Anastasia — Marketing supply of medical services.
19. Hakal Tetiana — Scientific and conceptual provisions of the essence substantiation of the rural green tourism category.
20. Marchenko Iryna — Innovative approaches to regulation of animals in the destination of winning and integration in agricultural production.
21. Rasskazov Oleg — The influence of agricultural complexes on the development of rural areas.
22. Simonov Roman — Features of regulatory architecture of global pharmaceutical business.
23. Zinkevych Oleksandr — Scientific and conceptual foundations for implementation of state regulation of forestry in Ukraine.
24. Bobrovnik Denis — Modeling the influence of foreign investments on the development of agricultural enterprises.
25. Shandrivska Olena — Bases of forming personal data market for citizens: security direction.
PROBLEMS OF MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE PRODUCTIVE FORCES OF THE REGION
26. Ivanova Natalia — Substantiation of strategic directions for the increase of the economic security level of regions (for explanation of Dnipropetrovsk region).
27. Olifirenko Liliіa, Koval Kristyna — Sustainable development indicators regions of Ukraine.
28. Lomonosova Oksana — Organization of monitoring and forecasting of regional higher education systems development.
29. Samiilenko Galyna — Theoretical fundamentals of creation and functioning of special (free) economic zones as forms of territorial-sectoral organization of economy.
30. Popelo Olha — Institutional framework for regional development regulation.
FINANCIAL RESOURCES: THE PROBLEMS OF FORMATION AND USAGE
31. Gogol Tetiana, Nehay Valentyn — Financial and economic security of agricultural enterprises: theory and practice.
32. Dubyna Maksym, Sadchykova Iryna, Chiipesh Natalia — Conceptual provisions of considering the essence of definitions «innovation», «financial innovation» and «credit innovation».
33. Melnyk Viktor, Kolesnik Olga — Theoretical aspects of the research of the anti-crisis management system of bank institutions.
34. Polishchuk Yevheniia, Orel Viktoriia — Global tendencies of credit unions’ development.
35. Boyko Anton, Bozhenko Victoria — Latent factors determination on tax and investment channels of illegal financial flows in Ukraine.
36. Dudchenko Viktoria — Activities of central banks of the countries with developed market economy.
37. Kushnir Svetlana, Karmazina Viktoria — Analysis of lending to small businesses and newly created enterprises within the framework of the state program «available credits 5-7-9%».
38. Melnychuk Iryna — Activities of small business entities: the tax aspect.
39. Pilevych Dmytro — Directions the accounting system development in the conditions of national economy digitalization.
40. Rubanov Pavlo — Factors and prerequisites for the development of fintech innovations in the national economy.
41. Oksana Savastieieva — Assessment of financial sustainability of local budgets of Ukraine in conditions of transformation of inter-budgetary relations.
42. Fedyshyn Maiia, Zhavoronok Artur, Abramova Alla — Main trends of banking services market: credit and deposit accent.
43. Kalaman Olga — Ways to increase competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises of winemaking industry.
44. Herasymenko Olha — Providing useful information about museum articles in financial statement of the public sector entity.
45. Zholobetska Maryna — Financing of the domestic heat supply industry through the implementation of energy efficiency projects in the conditions of european integration.
46. Lutskevych Oleksandr — Approaches to financial risk management in the securities market.