№3 (3), 2015 Problems and prospects of economics and management
THEORETICAL PROBLEMS OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
1. Abakumenko Olha, Kovalenko Larysa, Sirenko Kristina — The academic incubator as the driver of innovation projects development.
2. Hryshova Inna, Shcherbata Maryna, Gryshov Vladyslav — Corporate social responsibility as a factor of socio-economic development of poultry enterprises.
3. Denysiuk Oleksandr — Unemployment: status, trends, threats and ways to overcome in ukraine.
4. Dubnitskiy Vladimir, Komirnaya Vitalina — Features of economic-mathematical modeling of the selection of marketing decisions in market conditions.
5. Shkarlet Serhii — Structural models development to identify the information potential measurement.
6. Zhydok Viktoriia, Tkach Yuliia — method of assessment of marketing effectiveness.
7. Lysenko Iryna, Lysenko Nataliia — The role of energy saving technologies in ensuring the economic security of ukraine.
8. Petrytskа Olha — Economic analysis: development prospects.
9. Popelo Olha — Competitiveness of ukrainian economy in international comparisons.
10. Varcholová Tatiana, Dubovická Lenka — The new cluster politics for central europe.
SECTORAL ASPECT OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY
11. Vahonov Oleksandra, Prokopenko Vasyl, Odyntsova Kateryna — Interaction of mining and processing enterprises complex as a factor of profit resulting operating activities.
12. Ilchuk Valerii, Khomenko Inna — Ways of increasing productive capacity of transport.
13. Lisovyі Andrii — Theoretical and methodological principles of regulation of innovation development of crop industry.
14. Barabash Nataliia, Nykonovych Maryna, Mishchenko Anna — Algorithmization of trade enterprise’s economic activity analysis by the criterions of the quality of its management.
15. Mytiay Oksana — Innovation as a component in the management of competitiveness in agricultural sector.
16. Panyuk Tetyana — The value of social responsibility of business in management of processing enterprises personnel.
17. Solomakha Iryna, Zhabynska Alena — Condition of ukrain’s vegetable market and trends of its development.
18. Yushchenko Nadiia — Mathematical model of forming rational structure of agricultural lands.
19. Lukomskа Oksana — Essential characteristic of rural green tourism.
20. Muzheliak Myroslava — Analysis of corporate social responsibility development on ukrainian engineering enterprises.
21. Shtyrkhun Khrystyna — Marketing support of sales promotion of organic products in ukraine.
22. Paziuk Viktoriia — Determination of the effectiveness of wine brand.
PROBLEMS OF MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE PRODUCTIVE FORCES OF THE REGION
23. Olifirenko Liliіa, Viktor Tetiana — The role of personnel management in the mechanism of court administration in the conditions of reforming of the judicial system of ukraine.
24. Нavrylenko Nelia, Motsak Anastasiia — Problems of investment support of chernihiv region development.
25. Hazuda Lesia — Theories of integration development of territorial economic systems.
26. Chemisov Borys — Theoretical aspects of development of productive forces and regional economy.
27. Shadura-Nikiporets Nataliіa — The role of small business in the development of regional economic systems.
28. Sherstobitova Anna — About the support of development of small and middle russian business in the samara region.
29. Oliychenko Ihor, Ditkovska Maryna — Improved management of socio-economic development of the region.
FINANCIAL RESOURCES: THE PROBLEMS OF FORMATION AND USAGE
30. Kravchuk Hanna, Pustova Olha — Features of functioning and development of the deposit market in ukraine.
31. Savchenko Volodymyr, Shatyrko Dmytro — Venture investment risks as an integral component of market development.
32. Vdovenko Yurii — Financial-economic component of improvement of the administrative and territorial structure of ukraine.
33. Dubyna Maksym — Study of definitions “financial monitoring”.
34. Zabashtanskyi Мaksym, Zabashtanska Tetiana, Rohovyi Andrii — The role of economic diagnostics in ensuring the effectiveness of concession activities.
35. Panchenko Olena, Soroka Anna — The market of insurance intermediaries in terms of macroeconomic instability.
36. Lagodienko Natalia — Components of providing financial stability of agricultural enterprises.
37. Malakhova Yuliia — Substantiation limit value of tax load ratio on trucks transport enterprises.
38. Palianychko Kateryna — Formation of funding resource base of commercial banks.
39. Rudenko Oksana — Changes in investment management scientific basis – peculiarities of the market transformation of ukraine.
40. Turov Vladyslav — Current account of kazakhstan under the financial instability.
41. Hutsaliuk Olena — Peculiarities of taxation of trucking companies.
ACCOUNTING, CONTROL AND AUDIT: THEORETICAL AND METHODOLOGICAL ASPECTS
42. Varicheva Ruslana — Protection of information data of management accounting: the organizational and personnel component.
43. Volot Olena, Hordiienko Anna — Implementation of electronic tax reporting in ukraine: advantages and disadvantages.
44. Len Vasyl, Koliveshko Oleksandr — Ecological activity in the accounting system.
45. Ambarchian Victoriіa — Ifrs adoption in different countries: comparative aspect.
46. Korohod Iryna — Analysis of features of functioning infrastructure elements of entrepreneurship support.